Wednesday, May 2, 2012

C.R.A.F.T. Exchange

I again have participated it another exchange!!! 
The lovely Jamie over to C.R.A.F.T., does these fun exchanges every other month. And when I saw there was sign up, I jumped right on it!!
There are 100 participants total.
I got lucky to be paired up with Shannon who blogs over to BellaCaiden.
We got to know each other and found out that we had quite a bit in common!!! 
I am very happy to call her a very good friend, and happy to have met her!!!
For this exchange we got the option to make a craft and send it or send supplies to make a craft!!!
I decide to be domesticated and make mine!!!

Without further ado, here is what I sent!!!

As I stalked Shannon's blog and Pinterest. 
I noticed these were pinned on her Pinterest page!!!
Do these look familiar?


Well, I didn't show you the finished product!!!
 I vinyl-ed a monogram of each members name.


Since I thought these turned out adorable, I am thinking about making my house a set!!!


And I also sent her over a Para-cord bracelet!!
My family has been on a para-cord kick lately!! And since I love mine, I hoped she would think the same.


I had such a blast getting to know Shannon, and if you ever get the chance, at the end of this month Jamie will be holding another Exchange, so be one of the first 100!!

Now I am patiently anxiously waiting for mine to arrive!!!




5 comments:

Marilyn Clark said...

She'll love this!

Rothco said...

I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same.Thanks for sharing this blog.

smalltown20something said...

haha, I totally sent my package pal a para-cord bracelet too!

I sent her a yellow one, since that is her favorite color, but I have that same color cord that you sent your pal!

Andi said...

I love that you put everyone's initials on the coasters! So cute!

Alicia Seeley said...

Thanks ladies. It was so much fun!!!!