Wednesday, March 28, 2012

If Pinterest Could Dress Me


I love Pinterest!! There are so many fun, wild, cute, crafty pins!!!
I love it all!!!

Looking through all the pins of outfits, I wish, I want that, I wish I was skinny to wear that,
 I wish I had the guts to pull that off!!!

Here are some of the Pins I have saved.





This one is my favorite!!! Nice casual day!!!


Pinterest
Going Green!!!


Love those Toms, totally makes this outfit fun!!! 
And that hoodie, ooohhh I want!!!



Pinterest




This one is also one of my favorites!!! Toms are super awesome!!!








Pinterest



Pinterest



Isn't this necklace super cute. 
Since the hubby hunts, why not sport this fancy schmancy necklace!!!




9 comments:

momto8 said...

I guess i could dream about these outfits!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I love these picks and I feel the same way. If only my closet looked like my Styles I Love board. xoxo

Kristen said...

The outfit posts on Pinterest get me every time! Apparently there are a lot of people out there who are far better at dressing themselves than I am, and I want them to come shop for me full-time. With someone else's money.

Alicia Seeley said...

You girls are too cute, and funny!!! Thanks for the lovely comments!! :)

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Ha! I want pinterest to dress me too.. and buy the clothes. :) Love your outfits!

Courtney*Cakes said...

Why can't all of these outfits be in my closet! *stomps feet* its not fair!

Courtney*Cakes said...

Why can't all of these outfits be in my closet! *stomps feet* its not fair!

Alicia Seeley said...

Kelly~ I agree on both!!
Courtney~ I am stomping my feet with ya!!! :)

Cassidy said...

Oh I am loving you outfit picks! I wish I had them all!!